Problem With Games !!!

April 27, 2005 8:02:06 AM

hi
i have p4 3.0 Hhz
512 ram
GF 4 64MB

i have problems when i play games it works just fine but after 10-20 min it
crash and go out to windwos, and a masage send report to microsoft apper

i upadate all my drivers, i tryed to disaibald the agp support,sound
acslrition and grfics acslrition

plase help, sorry about my english

More about : problem games

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 4:11:52 PM

Hi

Have tried a Win XP Games News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsxp.games or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User