Problem With Games !!!

hi
i have p4 3.0 Hhz
512 ram
GF 4 64MB

i have problems when i play games it works just fine but after 10-20 min it
crash and go out to windwos, and a masage send report to microsoft apper

i upadate all my drivers, i tryed to disaibald the agp support,sound
acslrition and grfics acslrition

plase help, sorry about my english
1 answer Last reply
More about problem games

    Hi

    Have tried a Win XP Games News Group:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsxp.games or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Help Me !" <Help Me !@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    > i have p4 3.0 Hhz
    > 512 ram
    > GF 4 64MB
    >
    > i have problems when i play games it works just fine but after 10-20 min
    > it
    > crash and go out to windwos, and a masage send report to microsoft apper
    >
    > i upadate all my drivers, i tryed to disaibald the agp support,sound
    > acslrition and grfics acslrition
    >
    > plase help, sorry about my english

Support Games Microsoft Windows XP