Can't Adjust horizontal width on Sanyo 20EZ

The picture on my Sanyo 20 EZ monitor is fine except the horizantal
width is a bit too small I would like to spread it out. Adjusting the
horizantal width coil has no effect.
Any ideas?

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Have you tried installing a new coil?
That seems to fix that problem in the monitors I have seen with the problem
you described.

Troy,