1. What is your budget? $650-675 max on laptop, willing to put a little extra if it is worth it.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? at least 15 inches
3. What screen resolution do you want? Doesnt matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I would like it to be somewhat portable, not 15 pounds or anything
5. How much battery life do you need? The longer the better, a video card that can switch to integrated GPU to save battery would be nice too.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I usually SC2, WoW, and Diablo 3 along with some Steam games. Hoping to play some of these on Medium settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Surfing, homework thats really it
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? at least 150GB should do.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Any site but I have checked out tigerdirect and newegg
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2+ years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Doesnt matter as long as it plays Cds and DVDs
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Doesnt matter
13. What country do you live in? US bayarea
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Just looking for the best bang for my buck laptop. Something to use for school and occasional gaming.
I have been looking at these:
Looking back at my original laptop I posted on the newegg site has 630M but its a 2GB graphic card and the laptop is a 17" and the one that you put is slightly better graphics wise but it is a 15.6" laptop. Will I see a big difference between these two laptops graphics wise?