How to install .nls

I was installing a .nls file from Windows CD\i386, but it was terminated by
mistake. I hit Cancel instead of OK when it asked for Service pack 2 disk to
copy files from.

When I looked inside the i386 folder, I couldn't find the installation file
again, and I can't remember the exact file name.

How does one install these langage files?

Ana

Byte

NLS files are located under C:\Windows\System32
You can copy and paste or drag and drop the files there.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.