Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am trying to add an "Operator Message" to my NBA Jam TE game and when I do,
it shows the message saved. Then I exit to game, wait for it to cycle through
and no message.

Any ideas why it's not coming up?

Thanks,
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

is your battery dead?

"Tom" <usa1nospam@iei.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to add an "Operator Message" to my NBA Jam TE game and when I
do,
> it shows the message saved. Then I exit to game, wait for it to cycle
through
> and no message.
>
> Any ideas why it's not coming up?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Tom
>
> "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
> -Henry Thoreau
>
> "The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Shatter Proof so eloquently stated:

> is your battery dead?

I haven't checked it, but I will. I never turned the game off so I assumed
it wouldn't have mattered.

Thank you,