my desktop have change and now i can't change it. My background is black and
it is wright something like " warning! you're in danger! all you do with
you're computeris stored forever in your hard disk.....it talks about spyware
and at the bottom there's a place to clic "removal instructions ". it brings
me to a web page that offer anti-spyware.But i already have an anti-spyware.
how can i get rid of that back-ground ?

Try running Hjijack!This.