Windows login authenticate via broadband connection

Crispy

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

Hi All,

I have a little network that I want to setup that has 3 computers at remote
sites. All 3 have broadband (1mb connection) access, and I want the users to
be able to login at anysite.

I don't want to setup usernames and passwords locally, so I need to find a
way for windows login to pick up the information (username and passwords)
remotely (Over an IP address). I'm not bothered about the users accessing
files, I just want to authenticate them.

Please help

You should post to one of the general networking newsgroups, perhaps
microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web or
microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely, if you're running Windows XP on
the machines. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
hardware and software only, not general networking or working remotely.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC