Any interest in Missouri -- Crazy Climber UR (taito)

Hi All. I have a chance to pick up a Crazy Climber UR, Taito version,
decent shape. It's a ex-op trying to sell it, and I've passed on this
before. However, I'm heading there again this weekend, and thought I
might see if I should pick it up for someone else. Machine is located
in Missouri. I hate to pass again, if someone has been looking. No
shipping on this, unless you paid big bucks! I'm in Kansas city, but
my travels take me around, even to the Des Moines auction in May...Let
me know via email soon. I'm headed there this weekend.

How much are you looking at for the Crazy Climber. I might be
interested.