Where is this file? Help please.

I want to edit my passwords file - reason, it has several accounts, like for
signing in to forums and ebay etc and I only want to continue using just one
set of ID and Passwords for convenience. But I cannot find the file where
they are kept under XP. Can anyone please help?

Thanks, Steve F.

IE, tools, options, content tab, autocomplete button, clear, (then recreate the one you want.)

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"has_bean" <hasbean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986FA783-A00E-475D-89BA-0E9C07ABD706@microsoft.com...
>I want to edit my passwords file - reason, it has several accounts, like for
> signing in to forums and ebay etc and I only want to continue using just one
> set of ID and Passwords for convenience. But I cannot find the file where
> they are kept under XP. Can anyone please help?
>
> Thanks, Steve F.

Byte

You'll have to go to each account to change the password. Most have
different formats such as case sensitive or a minimum of 6 or 8
alpha-numeric requirements. Especially eBay and also if you use PayPal.
For Forums you need to change your NET Passport password.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.