Color XY parts: Gravitar, Black widow, etc.

Hi all. I have a few non-working color XY games here that I'd like to
get running. First, what I have available for trade is:

Non-working Gravitar pcb (complete, clean)
Non-working Black Widow board (complete, clean)
Gravitar Control panel (pretty nice shape)
Gravitar Marquee (average condition)
Black Widow Marquee (nice shape)
Black Widow Control Panel (pretty nice shape)

Basically, I have kits to convert the games around, but none of my
pcb's work. I'd like to trade toward working pcbs. I'd need one of
each, Gravitar, and Black Widow, tested/working 100%. If you can help,
make an offer, and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Brett Fuehring

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

how much $ for the Gravitar panel?
I have nothing to trade your looking for, sorry.
can you take a pic of it?

Troy,

Brett wrote:
> Hi all. I have a few non-working color XY games here that I'd like to
> get running. First, what I have available for trade is:
>
> Non-working Gravitar pcb (complete, clean)
> Non-working Black Widow board (complete, clean)
> Gravitar Control panel (pretty nice shape)
> Gravitar Marquee (average condition)
> Black Widow Marquee (nice shape)
> Black Widow Control Panel (pretty nice shape)
>
> Basically, I have kits to convert the games around, but none of my
> pcb's work. I'd like to trade toward working pcbs. I'd need one of
> each, Gravitar, and Black Widow, tested/working 100%. If you can
help,
> make an offer, and we'll go from there.
>
> Thanks,
> Brett Fuehring

Actually, all you really need is a working Black Widow PCB since you
can just swap out the BW ROMS for Gravitar when you want to play. :)

-Steve P.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

So Brett,
Do you want to sell the Gravitar panel?

Troy,

Brett <brett_fuehring@juno.com> wrote in message
> Hi all. I have a few non-working color XY games here that I'd like to
> get running. First, what I have available for trade is:
>
> Non-working Gravitar pcb (complete, clean)
> Non-working Black Widow board (complete, clean)
> Gravitar Control panel (pretty nice shape)
> Gravitar Marquee (average condition)
> Black Widow Marquee (nice shape)
> Black Widow Control Panel (pretty nice shape)
>
> Basically, I have kits to convert the games around, but none of my
> pcb's work. I'd like to trade toward working pcbs. I'd need one of
> each, Gravitar, and Black Widow, tested/working 100%. If you can help,
> make an offer, and we'll go from there.
>
> Thanks,
> Brett Fuehring

TRENDING THREADS