Chelsea 4 - 2 Barcelona

Flippin' heck. I think I'm going to become a Man United supporter -
they have it all a lot calmer.

Mark
--
http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
"Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better

Jabberwocky

"Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
> Flippin' heck. I think I'm going to become a Man United supporter -
> they have it all a lot calmer.
>
> Mark
> --
> http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
> "Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better
> never let it go"

If you were a man u supporter you'd be a "loser" today though, Wonder what
ronaldinho was upset about.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Jabberwocky

"Jabberwocky" <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Flippin' heck. I think I'm going to become a Man United supporter -
>> they have it all a lot calmer.
>>
>> Mark
>> --
>> http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
>> "Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better
>> never let it go"
>
> If you were a man u supporter you'd be a "loser" today though, Wonder what
> ronaldinho was upset about.
>
> --
> `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
> Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
> All mimsy were the borogoves,
> And the mome raths outgrabe."
>
> Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
> http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> View my Story / Poem profile on :
> http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Other good news though

My fantasy team in the CL has:

Terry (captain)
Lampard
and Ronaldinho in it :)

So I should get some points hehe.

--

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:46:09 GMT, Jabberwocky wrote:

> "Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Flippin' heck. I think I'm going to become a Man United supporter -
>> they have it all a lot calmer.
>>
>> Mark
>> --
>> http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
>> "Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better
>> never let it go"
>
> If you were a man u supporter you'd be a "loser" today though, Wonder what
> ronaldinho was upset about.

From what I could make of it, a steward was keeping Rijkaard from getting
somewhere and started holding him, Ronaldinho took exeception and tried to
get him off and then stewards Ronaldinho away, of which he was having none
of it and started to push them until the Uefa bloke pulled him away to the
sidelines.

On a side note, I think Milan gave Man Utd a footballing lesson. They were
very good, my pick for the winners mos def now that barcelona have been
knocked out. I would feel a bit hard done by if I was associated with
Barca as Carvalho definitely looked like he was stopping Valdes to get to
the ball as it came in.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

> If you were a man u supporter you'd be a "loser" today though, Wonder
> what ronaldinho was upset about.

After what happened in the Nou Camp I don't think they can complain about
anything...

> Other good news though
>
> My fantasy team in the CL has:
>
> Terry (captain)
> Lampard
> and Ronaldinho in it :)
>
> So I should get some points hehe.

Wiltord (c)
Essien
Dida
Terry :p

Jabberwocky

"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Other good news though
>>
>> My fantasy team in the CL has:
>>
>> Terry (captain)
>> Lampard
>> and Ronaldinho in it :)
>>
>> So I should get some points hehe.
>
> Wiltord (c)
> Essien
> Dida
> Terry :p

LOL what the hell possessed you to have Wiltord as Captain? He was on the
bench in the first leg, so i didn't expect him to play today *sighs*

--

Jabberwocky wrote:
> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>>> Other good news though
>>>
>>> My fantasy team in the CL has:
>>>
>>> Terry (captain)
>>> Lampard
>>> and Ronaldinho in it :)
>>>
>>> So I should get some points hehe.
>>
>> Wiltord (c)
>> Essien
>> Dida
>> Terry :p
>>

> LOL what the hell possessed you to have Wiltord as Captain? He was on
> the bench in the first leg, so i didn't expect him to play today
> *sighs*

I had Saviola captain in the first leg, transferred Wiltord for him, and
forgot to change the captaincy :)

Em Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:46:09 GMT, Jabberwocky <jibberjabber@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "Mark Goodge" <usenet@listmail.good-stuff.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Flippin' heck. I think I'm going to become a Man United supporter -
>> they have it all a lot calmer.
>>
>> Mark
>> --
>> http://photos.markshouse.net - see my world!
>> "Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better
>> never let it go"
>
> If you were a man u supporter you'd be a "loser" today though, Wonder
> what
> ronaldinho was upset about.

he should not say "I'm 100% sure...", as it never happens in football

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:46:09 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
<jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:

>Wonder what
>ronaldinho was upset about.

About being stolen ?

-Nick

Em Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:26:49 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:46:09 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
> <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wonder what
>> ronaldinho was upset about.
>
> About being stolen ?
>
> -Nick

when? why? how? :)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:09:19 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:26:49 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>escreveu:
>
>> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:46:09 GMT, "Jabberwocky"
>> <jibberjabber@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Wonder what
>>> ronaldinho was upset about.
>>
>> About being stolen ?
>>
>> -Nick
>
>when? why? how? :)

Carvalho ? 4th goal ?

-Nick

Em Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:44:11 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:09:19 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:26:49 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>> escreveu:

>>> About being stolen ?
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>> when? why? how? :)
>
> Carvalho ? 4th goal ?
>
> -Nick

Don't be so sweet to Valdez, that was the price for him to have dived
after Drogba contact (with the ball). God rules on strange ways. :)