Does Joust have attract mode??

Does Joust have an attract mode (sound)?? I swear it did at one time?
but I can find any info on it, or how to set it?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Diamond Dave so eloquently stated:

> Does Joust have an attract mode (sound)?? I swear it did at one time?
> but I can find any info on it, or how to set it?

It uses the same boards as Robotron and Robo has an attract mode. Not sure
about the sounds though. I don't think my Robo has sounds during attract
mode. It does have the ability to enter a 2 line message. :) I didn't see
anything about sounds in my Robo manual either.

Attract mode setting is in the settings menu.

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"