Looking for a Double Dragon arcade machine

I'm looking for one that is in excellent or better condition. I live in
MA, but could pick up within a reasonable distance.

Bryan

Yeah....I'm looking for a DD in Michigan. Anyone have one up for sale?`

I just sold one Sunday... Seems they are pretty popular recently. Weird...

"Furi0usBee" <Furi0usBee@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for one that is in excellent or better condition. I live in
> MA, but could pick up within a reasonable distance.
>
> Bryan

Shinobi is the new Major Havoc.

"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I just sold one Sunday... Seems they are pretty popular recently. Weird...
>
> "Furi0usBee" <Furi0usBee@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm looking for one that is in excellent or better condition. I live in
>> MA, but could pick up within a reasonable distance.
>>
>> Bryan

Perish the thought. Maybe Buster Brothers... but Shinobi? ;-)