Anyone have a Carnevil in MD area?

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Could possibly do a trade + cash or all cash.

Let me know,
Mike
mhaberman4_REM0Ve..TH1s@comcast.net
www.habos-arcade.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hey Mike,
Contact Gene or Mike Frasca at MD's Pinball Palace in Cockeysville, MD.
410-683-4655. They had one around Xmas and are really great guys to
deal with. Cool game..I have one too.
Bill

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have one, but I am in florida ;) shipping to MD would be $250.

jon