2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
- Looking for a 17"+ screen, willing to go 15.6"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
- Best for the current size
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
- desktop replacement
5. How much battery life do you need?
- Not needed, used to having 1-2 hours anyway
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
- D3, WoW, CoD, preferably on high settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
- Premiere Pro, Ableton Live, basically heavy audio/video production
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
- Not needed; I have a spare Intel SSD 120GB and a 500GB 2.5 HDD
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
- Minimum 1 year
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Blu-ray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
- None, I have external ones
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
- Doesn't matter!
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
- Replacing a HP dv8t.
Thanks in advance!!
More about :video audio editing gaming laptop 1500
Lenovo W series. The thing is a tank. My friend bought one for college and he does video editing on it. I'm not sure how the gaming would be on it, since he doesn't game, but it shouldn't be too bad. Otherwise, I heard good things about Sager laptops.
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Read discussions in other Laptop Tech Support categories