Corrupted Desktop context Menu

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I right click on my Desktop and bring up the context menu, there are
the usual Windows XP entries but I do have half-a-dozen 'can't find
requested string' entries.

How do I find what these are and go about repairing the entries or removing
them?

This is a pretty new install but was an upgrade from XP Home to XP Pro
coupled w/an admin name and pswd change. Ugh!

Thank you

--
"How hard can it be?"

Michael,