Wireless internet problems

Outta the blue last night I started having problems with my wireless internet
on my laptop computer. It just won't connect anymore and I keep getting
messages that say "low to no internet connectivity, firewalled." What
happened? And it looks like my IP address now starts with a 169....which if
I remember correctly, means it's not a real address or that my card isn't
connecting. So I don't know! What do I do to fix the problem? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless internet problems

    Disconnect the cable from the router, unplug the power
    to the router, wait 2 minutes, reconnect the cable to the
    router, then return power to the router.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "BABY TROJAN" wrote:

    | Outta the blue last night I started having problems with my wireless internet
    | on my laptop computer. It just won't connect anymore and I keep getting
    | messages that say "low to no internet connectivity, firewalled." What
    | happened? And it looks like my IP address now starts with a 169....which if
    | I remember correctly, means it's not a real address or that my card isn't
    | connecting. So I don't know! What do I do to fix the problem? Thanks.

Internet Connectivity Wireless Internet Windows XP