Wireless internet problems

April 27, 2005 6:14:07 PM

Outta the blue last night I started having problems with my wireless internet
on my laptop computer. It just won't connect anymore and I keep getting
messages that say "low to no internet connectivity, firewalled." What
happened? And it looks like my IP address now starts with a 169....which if
I remember correctly, means it's not a real address or that my card isn't
connecting. So I don't know! What do I do to fix the problem? Thanks.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 8:32:51 PM

Disconnect the cable from the router, unplug the power
to the router, wait 2 minutes, reconnect the cable to the
router, then return power to the router.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!