Search program in start menu

fisher

Hullo,
Running search out of the start menu won't find words and phrases in
documents. I can find the documents manually so I know they exist. Will
often find the documents the first attempt with Search, but will not do it
in a second attempt. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
mr fisher

Create this registry file and run it to change the default search behavior
Search will usually only look for text inside of files with a registered filetype association

---search_all_files.reg---
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*]
@="{5e941d80-bf96-11cd-b579-08002b30bfeb}"