who's hardcore enough for THIS in their home arcade?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

It would clash with my token machine and ticket redeemer down in the
basement.

J/K

Todd

Steve Muccione wrote:
> you kidding... my 5 and 7 year old would burn through the film faster
then I
> could load it... and I don't even want to think what my high
schoolers would
> be taking pictures of with their girlfriends...

When I was a kid, the local urband legend was that the girl who worked
at the arcade used to give oral in the photo booth. I even had a
friend who claims he 'got one' from the girl.

Geesh, what you'll believe when you're 12 yrs old.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I used to hear that about a guy that hung out in an arcade in Houston.

Except it was true.

And he went to prison.

And the arcade closed down!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Exactly what do you mean about "hung out" ?

Steve Muccione wrote:
> Low self esteem is such a bad thing...

I'd hit it.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

you kidding... my 5 and 7 year old would burn through the film faster then I
could load it... and I don't even want to think what my high schoolers would
be taking pictures of with their girlfriends...

"Action Man" <biroschik2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Not mine, and I have no connection to the seller, but I think the person
> who
> wins this REALLY has a home arcade...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6170824786&fromMakeTrack=true
>
> And no, it won't be me. :)
>
> Steve

pt

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I must say that this is the last item that will ever be in my game
room.

John

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I heard that's where Monica Lewinsky started out, (working in an
arcade) prior to going to Washington. She also told Bill she would
never go back to the arcade because it left a bad taste in her mouth.
;-]

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Hey I just have to ask...not the my friends nor I would be hardcore to
keep this in an apartment...I mean, it's not like 85 (no joke) tuesday
nights in a row at Dr. Jellyfingers Paradise Jam (http://djpj.us/) we
hada special ritual involving a photo booth...well anyhow, I have a
question.

Does anyone have any idea how difficult it would be to maintain or
repair this machine, and where or how difficult it will be to obtain
materials?

Kyle Wren wrote:
> In article <5Nv7e.20579$1p4.8716@trndny06>, SaraAB87\ says...
>
> I can beat that one.

OK... my turn. Back in 1979 I was the Staff Judge Advocate at a Naval
Air Station near Malibu, CA. One day a couple of LA detectives showed
up at my office to serve an arrest warrant on one of the young sailors
who was stationed on our base.

Apparently this young sailor had a habit of putting on a pair of hip
waders and lowering himself down into the "pit" underneath the ladies
chemical toilet at a local state park. When a gal was doing her
business he would snap pictures of her from underneath. One day a gal
noticed the flash between her legs and called her boyfriend to come take
a look. About the time the boyfriend arrived the "pooper snooper" was
squirming himself out of the seat hole. The boyfriend pummeled the guy
and grabbed his camera. He had the presence of mind to snap a picture
of the culprit which the cops used to ID the guy.

The boyfriend made the cops promise they wouldn't look at the pictures
of his girlfriend. Yeah, I'll be they kept *that* promise. ;-)

Rick Swanson

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

bwahahahahah

"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in

> bwahahahahah
>
> "toddahhhh" <toddahhhh at comcast dot net> wrote in message
>> It would clash with my token machine and ticket redeemer down in the
>> basement.

Don't laugh; if I could find an inexpensive ($100-ish) working changer, I'd
buy it.

TheKorn wrote:
> "Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote in
>

>>bwahahahahah
>>
>>"toddahhhh" <toddahhhh at comcast dot net> wrote in message
>>
>>>It would clash with my token machine and ticket redeemer down in the
>>>basement.
>

> Don't laugh; if I could find an inexpensive ($100-ish) working changer, I'd
> buy it.

I'm with you. I find a decent changer for a resonable price, I am there.
Then I will worry about getting tokens for it.. My wife thinks it would
be cool to have one also.

-Patrick

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

> Not mine, and I have no connection to the seller, but I think the person who
> wins this REALLY has a home arcade...

Blech! Ever smell the insides of one of those things? Nasty
stuff - corrosive too..

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

One of the old issues of gameroom magazine had an article on restoring one
of these. Didn't seem difficicult, but very complicated... ;-) I'll see
if I can find the issue and give you the number...

"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey I just have to ask...not the my friends nor I would be hardcore to
> keep this in an apartment...I mean, it's not like 85 (no joke) tuesday
> nights in a row at Dr. Jellyfingers Paradise Jam (http://djpj.us/) we
> hada special ritual involving a photo booth...well anyhow, I have a
> question.
>
> Does anyone have any idea how difficult it would be to maintain or
> repair this machine, and where or how difficult it will be to obtain
> materials?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

She was basically a slut, there are other stories about her, but i will not
tell them here!

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.