Add/Remove Programs Window BIG BLANK SPACE - Why???

April 27, 2005 11:04:02 PM

We have 2 new workstations at the office running XP Pro SP2 and when going to
the "Add or Remove Programs" command - the Windows shows and lists about half
the installed programs followed by a BIG BLANK space, then lists the other
half of the installed programs forcing us to scroll ALL the way down to get
to the end.

Why is this happening? How can I get rid of the blank. We have only
installed NEW programs but have not uninstalled anything that I can recall.
Everything seems to fuction fine. I have found a KB article for Win 2K but
nothing on XP. Any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 6:30:14 AM

Take a look here
http://www.mcse.ms/archive54-2005-2-1425335.html