WTB: GP32

Mange wrote:
> Anyone selling a GP32?
>
> Scott

I unloaded mine eight months ago... It isn't the best handheld, IMO.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

What's better? Pocket pc? Doesn't the GP32 have a larger screen and better
controls. I want to use it for emu, and the MP3 player (video sometimes as
well).

"A. Cassady" <cassady99@comBroccolicast.net> wrote in message
> Mange wrote:
>> Anyone selling a GP32?
>>
>> Scott
>
> I unloaded mine eight months ago... It isn't the best handheld, IMO.
>
> --
> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
> directly!
> (Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com will
> continue to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

The screen on a GP32 is comparable to a PDA.(except that the newest GP32
is "Front-Lit" IIRC) You won't find the same type of controls on a PDA
at all. My biggest problems with the console are that the memory is not
upgradeable and the SmartMedia cards it uses for games and storage are
about the most expensive flash media out there. When I tried the
emulators available for it they weren't working very well at all, though
they could be better by now, since there are still a lot of people
working on them. The MP3 player isn't too exciting, though I haven't
played with any of the other players on the market... it could be
typical. If you want it for the emulation programs, you should probably
get it. I have heard that emulation on most PDAs isn't too good.

Mange wrote:
> What's better? Pocket pc? Doesn't the GP32 have a larger screen and better
> controls. I want to use it for emu, and the MP3 player (video sometimes as
> well).
>

> "A. Cassady" <cassady99@comBroccolicast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Mange wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone selling a GP32?
>>>
>>>Scott
>>
>>I unloaded mine eight months ago... It isn't the best handheld, IMO.
>>
>>--
>>Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
>>directly!
>>(Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com will
>>continue to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!
(Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com will
continue to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

I've got an older one that I picked up awhile back. Someone nicked up
the bezel around the screen and removed the plastic screen protector
(probably trying to get dust out or something)
Comes with memory card and cables, and I think I have a spare 32mb
memory card. Works good, make me an offer (can find the digicam and get
pics if you're really interested)