FS: Bally Cocktail Cabinet, Zieglerville, PA

Have a very nice Galaxian cocktail table shell that we're looking to
sell. It has been stripped, we were planning on restoring, but decided
not to. It has new t-molding, and the black areas were painted.
Pictures available here:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4809

The control panels were replaced with black sides as you can see in the
pictures. (The game was converted at one point).

Looking for $50 for it as is sits if anybody is interested. We are
located in Zieglerville, PA 19492, directions are available here, but
please contact us by phone (610.754.6377) or
e-mail to confirm we'll be there as we're not always in:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/d­irections

Thanks,
Anthony

The cabinet has been sold.