MN-500 SSID Broadcasting

Todd

I would like to make my MN-500 Base Station to be more secure and want to
disable the SSID broadcasting so that Windows will not automatically discover
the wireless access point. I have done this with a Linksys and DLink router,
but I am trying to do this with the Microsoft router but cannot discover how
to disable the broadcasting. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

-Todd

You'll need to update the firmware to get this option.

The latest firmware update for the MN-500 can be found here

MSBBN: How to update the firmware and software for your Microsoft Broadband
Networking device
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814445

--
Gary Tsang