  • Quick Launch
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
April 28, 2005 4:53:03 AM

After re-booting my PC, all of the icons for the running programs in the
taskbar to the right of the START button have disappeared. I have tried all
the tips that explain how to slowly run the cursor around the lower edge of
the screen to see if it is hidden but it isn't. If I right click on the
taskbar, it shows that I have the taskbar locked. If I check to show the
Quick Launch toolbar, then all the icons I have in Quick launch show up, but
not the icons for running programs. This is a nightmare since I normally
run multiple programs at once.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

More about : taskbar icons disappeared

Anonymous