Taskbar icons disappeared

After re-booting my PC, all of the icons for the running programs in the
taskbar to the right of the START button have disappeared. I have tried all
the tips that explain how to slowly run the cursor around the lower edge of
the screen to see if it is hidden but it isn't. If I right click on the
taskbar, it shows that I have the taskbar locked. If I check to show the
Quick Launch toolbar, then all the icons I have in Quick launch show up, but
not the icons for running programs. This is a nightmare since I normally
run multiple programs at once.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar icons disappeared

    Try this:

    "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje news:OW4po46SFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > After re-booting my PC, all of the icons for the running programs in the
    > taskbar to the right of the START button have disappeared. I have tried all
    > the tips that explain how to slowly run the cursor around the lower edge of
    > the screen to see if it is hidden but it isn't. If I right click on the
    > taskbar, it shows that I have the taskbar locked. If I check to show the
    > Quick Launch toolbar, then all the icons I have in Quick launch show up, but
    > not the icons for running programs. This is a nightmare since I normally
    > run multiple programs at once.
    >
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Taskbar Quick Launch Icons Windows XP