Dallas Auction coming up....who's goin?

I have an asteroids deluxe and a blasteroids I plan on bringing.

Craig M

plan on bringing a hang on mini and a black tiger maybe that wizzard of
wor with the yellow sides. The black tiger is in a dedicated moon
patrol cab.

I wont bring but will sell reasonable a pole position cockpit with PP2
board that needs some work.
tim
www.timsarcade.net