Windows XP activation PRoblem !

Hi,

I am constantly getting re-activation problem in Windows XP Professional. I
have tried several thing but nothing works. Can anyone out here help in this
regard.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows activation problem

    Try activating by phone,the number will show when you select the area
    you live in,or call activation,the nos.888 571 2048 It only takes a few min-
    utes to complete...

    "Sami" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am constantly getting re-activation problem in Windows XP Professional. I
    > have tried several thing but nothing works. Can anyone out here help in this
    > regard.

Support Microsoft Windows XP