All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work

I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
right direction to re-enable this function.

See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:d4q6ui$n7s$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>
> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
> right direction to re-enable this function.

I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
but thanks for trying to help.

"José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>
> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
> right direction to re-enable this function.

Have you scanned for virus and spyware?

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:d4q8j4$bov$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
> but thanks for trying to help.
>
> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
> See if this helps:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793
>
> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>>
>> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
>> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
>> right direction to re-enable this function.

Yes I do that daily

Have you scanned for virus and spyware?

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
> but thanks for trying to help.
>
> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
> See if this helps:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793
>
> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>>
>> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
>> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
>> right direction to re-enable this function.

Chek this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;177054

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:d4q93f$djt$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Yes I do that daily
>
> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
> Have you scanned for virus and spyware?
>
> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>>I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
>> but thanks for trying to help.
>>
>> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
>> See if this helps:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793
>>
>> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>>> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>>>
>>> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
>>> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
>>> right direction to re-enable this function.

That has indeed done it, many thanks for your help

Chek this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;177054

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Yes I do that daily
>
> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
> Have you scanned for virus and spyware?
>
> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>>I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
>> but thanks for trying to help.
>>
>> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
>> See if this helps:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793
>>
>> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>>> All of a sudden I can't click on an URL in OE6 and get it to work
>>>
>>> I've looked everywhere I can think of to sort this, but am completely
>>> stumped. I should appreciate it if some kind soul could point me in the
>>> right direction to re-enable this function.

You're most welcome.

"'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:d4qetl$pre$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> That has indeed done it, many thanks for your help
>
> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
> Chek this:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;177054
>
> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>> Yes I do that daily
>>
>> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
>> Have you scanned for virus and spyware?
>>
>> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje
>>>I don't think so, José, it was working fine yesterday without that hotfix,
>>> but thanks for trying to help.
>>>
>>> "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
>>> See if this helps:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;841793
>>>
>>> "'arold" <guernseydonkey@btinternet.com> escribió en el mensaje

You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you
click a link:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP