Shadow Warriors (no foreground characters)

Hi Guys
I have a Shadow Warriors displaying no forground characters in demo
mode (just a scrolling background) and on the intro the ninja is
present but the guy in the hockey mask is missing.Any idears which Rom
contains foreground data or which rams on the board are used to handle
foreground data?
Thanks:Jj
http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Just for the record it was a faulty board connector
(CN2) it has taken me an age to find!, i flexed the cables earlier as
routine but there was no change, its only much later when i pushed the
CN2 connector on the bottom board while turning both boards over did
the foreground characters appear for a split second.The CN2 connector
solder apeared fine so i replaced the connector cable and there was
still no foreground sprites! :0,the problem was with the pins inside
the connector they were really off color and dull i sparayed solvent
cleaner on the pins and pushed the new cable in to CN2 socket and the
foreground sprites have reappeared.

Now i can proceed to the next fault a constant buzz
+tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,tic from speaker appears to be coming from a pair
of YM2203`s :(

Jj
http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

replace the caps in the sound section of the pcb.

"JAMMAJUP" <sd004g0710@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just for the record it was a faulty board connector
> (CN2) it has taken me an age to find!, i flexed the cables earlier as
> routine but there was no change, its only much later when i pushed the
> CN2 connector on the bottom board while turning both boards over did
> the foreground characters appear for a split second.The CN2 connector
> solder apeared fine so i replaced the connector cable and there was
> still no foreground sprites! :0,the problem was with the pins inside
> the connector they were really off color and dull i sparayed solvent
> cleaner on the pins and pushed the new cable in to CN2 socket and the
> foreground sprites have reappeared.
>
> Now i can proceed to the next fault a constant buzz
> +tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,tic from speaker appears to be coming from a pair
> of YM2203`s :(
>
> Jj
> http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Vaxx