oh dear...

Last response: in Video Games
March 10, 2005 12:53:30 PM

New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but woke
up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free players,
now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore. Good.
Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
Maybe create a minor team, no...

....oh damned mind that consumes me.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

More about : dear

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 5:35:14 PM

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:53:30 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but woke
> up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free players,
> now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore. Good.
> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>
> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.

Try to use a program that will check your hard disk to see if it is still
there, there is a utility by Winternals that does the job, and is part of
the 'Winternals Administrator Pak'.

I have it if you need a yousendit link or something.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:35:14 +0000, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:53:30 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
>> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
>> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
>> woke
>> up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
>> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
>> players,
>> now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore. Good.
>> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
>> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
>> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
>> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>>
>> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.
>
> Try to use a program that will check your hard disk to see if it is still
> there, there is a utility by Winternals that does the job, and is part of
> the 'Winternals Administrator Pak'.
>
> I have it if you need a yousendit link or something.

I'm not looking for recover it, I'm saying I don't know what club to start
after 5.0.3.

thinking of Plymouth....

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
March 10, 2005 7:41:03 PM

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:42:32 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:35:14 +0000, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:53:30 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
>>> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
>>> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
>>> woke
>>> up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
>>> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
>>> players,
>>> now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore. Good.
>>> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
>>> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
>>> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
>>> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>>>
>>> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.
>>
>> Try to use a program that will check your hard disk to see if it is still
>> there, there is a utility by Winternals that does the job, and is part of
>> the 'Winternals Administrator Pak'.
>>
>> I have it if you need a yousendit link or something.
>>

> I'm not looking for recover it, I'm saying I don't know what club to start
> after 5.0.3.
>
> thinking of Plymouth....

Ok, I offered anyway..

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:41:03 +0000, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:42:32 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:35:14 +0000, Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

>>> Try to use a program that will check your hard disk to see if it is
>>> still
>>> there, there is a utility by Winternals that does the job, and is part
>>> of
>>> the 'Winternals Administrator Pak'.
>>>
>>> I have it if you need a yousendit link or something.
>>>

>> I'm not looking for recover it, I'm saying I don't know what club to
>> start
>> after 5.0.3.
>>
>> thinking of Plymouth....
>
> Ok, I offered anyway..

my fault that I haven't thank you for the effort, pls apologize

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 8:34:58 PM

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:33:21 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:41:03 +0000, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:42:32 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> I'm not looking for recover it, I'm saying I don't know what club to
>>> start
>>> after 5.0.3.
>>>
>>> thinking of Plymouth....
>>
>> Ok, I offered anyway..
>>

> my fault that I haven't thank you for the effort, pls apologize

lol no worries.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
> woke up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
> players, now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore.
> Good.
> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>
> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.

Why not start a game withouth cheating and giving yourself a ton of
money..:)
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:23:15 PM

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:23:14 +0100, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
>> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
>> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
>> woke up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
>> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
>> players, now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore..
>> Good.
>> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
>> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
>> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
>> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.
>>

> Why not start a game withouth cheating and giving yourself a ton of
> money..:)

not bad idea, and done before several times you prick! :-)

--

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:23:14 +0100, Sunhill wrote:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
>> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
>> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
>> woke up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
>> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
>> players, now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore.
>> Good.
>> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
>> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
>> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
>> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>>
>> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.
>>

> Why not start a game withouth cheating and giving yourself a ton of
> money..:)

Like choosing Chelsea?

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:35:39 +0000, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:23:14 +0100, Sunhill wrote:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> New patch, and my terrible delete button has sacked Americano game.
>>> Now the misery starts again, which game to play?
>>> Have lost all night yesterday creating a Serie C2 team at Parma, but
>>> woke up today feeling i'm not keen to it.
>>> My last games were too easy, mainly due the facility to sign free
>>> players, now somebody said after the patch it is not so easy anymore.
>>> Good.
>>> Should I give my Chelsea some attention?
>>> Or take Real Madrid emulating Luxemburgo job?
>>> A trip in France? Belgium? or other not so fancy league?
>>> Maybe create a minor team, no...
>>>
>>> ...oh damned mind that consumes me.
>>>

>> Why not start a game withouth cheating and giving yourself a ton of
>> money..:)
>
> Like choosing Chelsea?

lol, the suggar daddy thing is not something I want
and i'm so happy with Mourinho that I can't take his job :)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:23:17 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:35:39 +0000, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

>>> Why not start a game withouth cheating and giving yourself a ton of
>>> money..:)
>>
>> Like choosing Chelsea?
>>

> lol, the suggar daddy thing is not something I want
> and i'm so happy with Mourinho that I can't take his job :)

You could set up a game puting all the IFFHS clubs from below in one
country :-)
Or take over Athletic Bilbao - reduced to only buying Basque players.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:12:59 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:35:39 +0000, Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

>>> Like choosing Chelsea?
>>>

>> lol, the suggar daddy thing is not something I want
>> and i'm so happy with Mourinho that I can't take his job :)
>
> You could set up a game puting all the IFFHS clubs from below in one
> country :-)
> Or take over Athletic Bilbao - reduced to only buying Basque players.

have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection and
edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 11:00:43 PM

Try www.ileague.net they have a European Super League update.

--
http://www.fmaddict.net
Anonymous

> have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection
> and edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion

Cheater! :-)

I used to cheat too... Then I made a Millwall side and made it win. Got
it to mid of the premiership in first year. That was the most enjoyment
I have had from a CM/FM game.

A.C
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 9:49:54 AM

Angelic Celtic" <""\"\"\ wrote:
>> have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection
>> and edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion
>
> Cheater! :-)
>
> I used to cheat too... Then I made a Millwall side and made it win.
> Got it to mid of the premiership in first year. That was the most
> enjoyment I have had from a CM/FM game.
>
> A.C

The new official db is flawed though, as it doesn't have the expansion for
the St David Stadium set. So that is not cheating, thats correction ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 9:49:54 AM

Em Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:49:53 +1100, Angelic Celtic <"""""@#$%^> escreveu:

>> have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection
>> and edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion
>
> Cheater! :-)
>
> I used to cheat too... Then I made a Millwall side and made it win. Got
> it to mid of the premiership in first year. That was the most enjoyment
> I have had from a CM/FM game.
>
> A.C

I call it artistic intervention, not cheating
as to cheat I would need to hide it from you ;-)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:32:09 AM

Angelic Celtic" <""\"\"\ wrote:
>> have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection
>> and edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion
>
> Cheater! :-)
>
> I used to cheat too... Then I made a Millwall side and made it win.
> Got it to mid of the premiership in first year. That was the most
> enjoyment I have had from a CM/FM game.

How did you do that in 1 year?
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 7:52:36 AM

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Angelic Celtic" <""\"\"\ wrote:
>
>>>have just decided to take Cardiff, but we will add 10M cash injection
>>>and edit new stadium to have 60k capacity expansion
>>
>>Cheater! :-)
>>
>>I used to cheat too... Then I made a Millwall side and made it win.
>>Got it to mid of the premiership in first year. That was the most
>>enjoyment I have had from a CM/FM game.
>>

> How did you do that in 1 year?

On my CM4 Millwall started off in 1st Division and Richard Sadlier was
my star player with Cherno Samba. Both scored 35+ goals.

I sold a few guys and got guys in who had good ratings from teams that
dropped to 1st division. Signed a couple of other teams good players in
1st division.

That was the best I've ever performed in CM4. :-)

A.C.
!