UPDATE ON COIN-OP OWNER THATS GOES NUTS

Here is an up date on him the cops took him alive after 9 hour stand
off and the games are ok!
now to get them somehow urrrrrrr. They found large bomb in the main
building and had to blow it in the chat mines was heard throught out
the city. http://tinyurl.com/dswl2 there is the latest on it.

dek

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2004

What about the first warehouse set on fire? Reading the article made it
sound like the building was lost or severely damaged.

his main building was lost id say about 75-100 games pins and vids. the
main ware house where all the other stuff is stored is there and ok.
now i just got to get a judge tell me i can go get the stuff.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Good for you, at least you may get something back.
hope it works out for you, best of luck.
Keep us posted.

Troy,

copocamaro <copocamaro@aol.com> wrote in message
> his main building was lost id say about 75-100 games pins and vids. the
> main ware house where all the other stuff is stored is there and ok.
> now i just got to get a judge tell me i can go get the stuff.

I saw that episode of Law and Order. Ripped from the headlines as they
say. :)

Dave

good luck on that... don't hold your breath... it may take a while. I would
assume that police/FBI would have to go over pretty much everything
thorougly before they released anything.

I had a friend in the UK in a similar situation... (well... not ALL that
similar...) He and his wife went to a fertility clinic to have a kid...
they ended up fertalizing 14 embryo's (which is a very expensive, painfull
(for the woman (lots of injections of a period of time)... kind of nice for
the guy :) experience. They ended implanted 3 embryo's and managed to have
a nice baby boy. They decided about 2 years later to have another (using
the frozen ones) only to find out that they had been sized by the gov't and
are being held as evidence (apparently the nice Dr. was using his own sperm
instead of the husbands for a number of cases (apparently though, (they did
a dna test) not my friends...). In any case, they still haven't gotten
access to the embryo's (about 3 years later) and have decided to do it all
over again with another clinic.

Count yourself lucky!

steve

"copocamaro" <copocamaro@aol.com> wrote in message
> his main building was lost id say about 75-100 games pins and vids. the
> main ware house where all the other stuff is stored is there and ok.
> now i just got to get a judge tell me i can go get the stuff.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Oh boy, now that's a story.

Troy,

Steve Muccione <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> good luck on that... don't hold your breath... it may take a while. I
would
> assume that police/FBI would have to go over pretty much everything
> thorougly before they released anything.
>
> I had a friend in the UK in a similar situation... (well... not ALL that
> similar...) He and his wife went to a fertility clinic to have a kid...
> they ended up fertalizing 14 embryo's (which is a very expensive, painfull
> (for the woman (lots of injections of a period of time)... kind of nice
for
> the guy :) experience. They ended implanted 3 embryo's and managed to
have
> a nice baby boy. They decided about 2 years later to have another (using
> the frozen ones) only to find out that they had been sized by the gov't
and
> are being held as evidence (apparently the nice Dr. was using his own
sperm
> instead of the husbands for a number of cases (apparently though, (they
did
> a dna test) not my friends...). In any case, they still haven't gotten
> access to the embryo's (about 3 years later) and have decided to do it all
> over again with another clinic.
>
> Count yourself lucky!
>
> steve
>
> "copocamaro" <copocamaro@aol.com> wrote in message
> > his main building was lost id say about 75-100 games pins and vids. the
> > main ware house where all the other stuff is stored is there and ok.
> > now i just got to get a judge tell me i can go get the stuff.

ME

"Electronic Amusements" <Electronicamuse@aol.com> wrote in message
> I saw that episode of Law and Order. Ripped from the headlines as they
> say. :)

"The following story is fictional and does not represent any actual
person or case" <bum bum> :)
You can always tell when they're doing a real case, cause they'll
use that disclaimer at the beginning.