Help it will not eject. I press the button and nothing... but if I use a
paperclip to open it.... it then works. What gives?
--
Calhoun

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:02:05 -0700, "Calhoun"
<Calhoun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Help it will not eject. I press the button and nothing... but if I use a
>paperclip to open it.... it then works. What gives?

If you open Windows Explorer, and right click on the drive and
click the eject option... does that work?

If it does not, may be a bad motor so replace drive

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith