Disk Defragmenter and ODBC error

When I try to start Defrag I recieve the message Disk Defragmenter can not
run because of errors in the ODBC.INI file.
I am running XP SP-2
My ODBC is as follows:

[ODBC 32 bit Data Sources]
cw=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) (32 bit)
ECDCMusic=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) (32 bit)
[cw]
Driver32=C:\WINDOWS\System32\odbcjt32.dll
[ECDCMusic]

Thanx
Driver32=C:\WINDOWS\System32\odbcjt32.dll
1 answer Last reply
More about disk defragmenter odbc error

    Disk Defragmenter doesn't use ODBC for anything. I suspect file system
    issues. Run CHKDSK /R on the drive and see if CHKDSK finds/fixes any
    problems.

    - Greg/Raxco Software
    Microsoft MVP - Windows File System

    Disclaimer: I work for Raxco Software, the maker of PerfectDisk - a
    commercial defrag utility, as a systems engineer in the support department.

    Want to email me? Delete ntloader.

    "striderlonghorn" <striderlonghorn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:D114297E-59CB-4A31-B936-C51632A63650@microsoft.com...
    > When I try to start Defrag I recieve the message Disk Defragmenter can not
    > run because of errors in the ODBC.INI file.
    > I am running XP SP-2
    > My ODBC is as follows:
    >
    > [ODBC 32 bit Data Sources]
    > cw=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) (32 bit)
    > ECDCMusic=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb) (32 bit)
    > [cw]
    > Driver32=C:\WINDOWS\System32\odbcjt32.dll
    > [ECDCMusic]
    >
    > Thanx
    > Driver32=C:\WINDOWS\System32\odbcjt32.dll

System32 Microsoft Windows XP