Taito Elevator Action

terry

I have a Taito cabinet that was converted to jamma. I've been thinking of
putting an Elevator Action pcb in it. Is it easier to get a conversion for
the pcb or to get an Elevator Action harness?

Terry wrote:

> I have a Taito cabinet that was converted to jamma. I've been thinking of
> putting an Elevator Action pcb in it. Is it easier to get a conversion for
> the pcb or to get an Elevator Action harness?

I would suggest an adaptor, rather than a harness as you already have a
JAMMA harness in the machine... less work to install the adaptor.

-Andy C.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

If you are looking for the easy way go with an adapter. Some people like
myself find more enjoyment in restoring the games as close to original as
possible. So that is the question you have to ask yourself do you enjoy
playing or restoring. Like I said I enjoy restoring and leave the playing
for family and friends............