Save FIDO

Don't wait until you get screwed voice your complaints now!!!

https://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_mrksv/competit/complaint/form.html

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E

Let's all try to make sure our bills do not double.

Tom

---
More about save fido

    Yes, let's flood them with complaints, which will be relayed to Telus.
    That should keep them busy for quite some time.

    And at the same time, why don't we show Fido that we support them?
    mailto:info.communications@microcell.ca

    Done.

    Everyone, please, please compain to the CRTC. Telus has been nocked down
    earth once before because people took action against that terrible company.
    We can do it again.

    We must be proactive.

    "Testy" <tdella@canada.com> wrote in message
    > Don't wait until you get screwed voice your complaints now!!!
    >
    > https://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_mrksv/competit/complaint/form.html
    >
    > http://www.crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E
    >
    > Let's all try to make sure our bills do not double.
    >
    > Tom
    >

    > ---

    That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

    "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

    Why the hell are you on this newsgroup then? moron.

    > "ChapiChapo" <chapichapo@email.com> wrote in message
    > > Yes, let's flood them with complaints, which will be relayed to Telus.
    > > That should keep them busy for quite some time.
    > >
    > > And at the same time, why don't we show Fido that we support them?
    > > mailto:info.communications@microcell.ca

    "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

    But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass bitch.

    "Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
    > "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
    TTYL

    > But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
    bitch.

    ROTFLMAO.

    Couldn't have said it better myself. I tired, but I couldn't do it.

    "Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
    > "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
    TTYL

    > But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
    bitch.

    Hehe, wow, guess hating a company is against the law in your mind...

    Suffice it to say, if you had been treated by Fido as I had, you'd
    likely be feeling exactly the same as I. Of course, you'll say "never", but
    be assured that would be the case.

    No one cares about you, when will you learn that!

    Testy

    > "Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
    > > "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
    > TTYL
    > >
    > > But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
    > bitch.
    >
    > Hehe, wow, guess hating a company is against the law in your mind...
    >
    > Suffice it to say, if you had been treated by Fido as I had, you'd
    > likely be feeling exactly the same as I. Of course, you'll say "never",
    but
    > be assured that would be the case.

    ---

    I wonder if the Fido takeover attempt might become a federal election
    issue? Fido's 1.2 million subscriber base has a lot of eligible
    voters in it, almost all of them concentrated in the three provinces
    that are expected to be the most hotly fought over (Ontario, Quebec,
    and B.C.). Perhaps the NDP (15% in the polls) or the Green Party (5%
    in the polls) might have something to say about it. Polls
    consistently show Canadians against greater concentrations of media
    companies, and I suspect Canadians feel much the same way about
    communications companies.