Save FIDO

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 15, 2004 11:55:04 AM

Don't wait until you get screwed voice your complaints now!!!

https://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_mrksv/competit/complaint/...

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E

Let's all try to make sure our bills do not double.

Tom

---

More about : save fido

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 8:15:09 PM

Yes, let's flood them with complaints, which will be relayed to Telus.
That should keep them busy for quite some time.

And at the same time, why don't we show Fido that we support them?
mailto:info.communications@microcell.ca
May 15, 2004 10:41:48 PM

Done.

Everyone, please, please compain to the CRTC. Telus has been nocked down
earth once before because people took action against that terrible company.
We can do it again.

We must be proactive.

"Testy" <tdella@canada.com> wrote in message
> Don't wait until you get screwed voice your complaints now!!!
>
> https://strategis.ic.gc.ca/sc_mrksv/competit/complaint/...
>
> http://www.crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E
>
> Let's all try to make sure our bills do not double.
>
> Tom
>

> ---

May 16, 2004 1:36:57 AM

That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

"ChapiChapo" <chapichapo@email.com> wrote in message
> Yes, let's flood them with complaints, which will be relayed to Telus.
> That should keep them busy for quite some time.
>
> And at the same time, why don't we show Fido that we support them?
> mailto:info.communications@microcell.ca
May 16, 2004 1:36:58 AM

"repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

Why the hell are you on this newsgroup then? moron.

> "ChapiChapo" <chapichapo@email.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, let's flood them with complaints, which will be relayed to Telus.
> > That should keep them busy for quite some time.
> >
> > And at the same time, why don't we show Fido that we support them?
> > mailto:info.communications@microcell.ca

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 7:37:30 PM

"repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't. TTYL

But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass bitch.
May 16, 2004 7:37:31 PM

"Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
> "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
TTYL

> But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
bitch.

ROTFLMAO.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I tired, but I couldn't do it.
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 9:05:13 PM

"Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
> "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
TTYL

> But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
bitch.

Hehe, wow, guess hating a company is against the law in your mind...

Suffice it to say, if you had been treated by Fido as I had, you'd
likely be feeling exactly the same as I. Of course, you'll say "never", but
be assured that would be the case.
May 16, 2004 9:21:14 PM

No one cares about you, when will you learn that!

Testy

"repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:o i1ln1-nbq.ln1@host.domain...

> "Super Dave" <souperdave@canada.com> wrote in message
> > "repatch" <repatch42@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > That's assuming you WANT to save Fido, I personally certainly don't.
> TTYL
> >
> > But that's only because you are a brain dead, pompous little punk ass
> bitch.
>
> Hehe, wow, guess hating a company is against the law in your mind...
>
> Suffice it to say, if you had been treated by Fido as I had, you'd
> likely be feeling exactly the same as I. Of course, you'll say "never",
but
> be assured that would be the case.

---
May 17, 2004 9:19:38 PM

I wonder if the Fido takeover attempt might become a federal election
issue? Fido's 1.2 million subscriber base has a lot of eligible
voters in it, almost all of them concentrated in the three provinces
that are expected to be the most hotly fought over (Ontario, Quebec,
and B.C.). Perhaps the NDP (15% in the polls) or the Green Party (5%
in the polls) might have something to say about it. Polls
consistently show Canadians against greater concentrations of media
companies, and I suspect Canadians feel much the same way about
communications companies.