WG K4900 tube needed - Screen burn ok - NJ

Anyone have a WG K4900 tube? The screen burn doesn't bother me. Need it
for testing some chassis. Can pick up a.s.a.p.

John

I think you can use a G07 tube to test them in, can't you? It is just
the 4600 that uses a different impedance.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

mikesarc...@comcast.net wrote:
> I think you can use a G07 tube to test them in, can't you? It is
just
> the 4600 that uses a different impedance.
>
> Mike Fox
> Algonquin, IL

The tube in mine is a RCA 19VLTP22 tube, which I just swiped out of an
old TV, I'm sure if you checked a repair shop you might be able to find
one. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that it's a pretty common
tube that was in a lot of early to mid 80's 19" TV's (I found the TV I
used on the side of the road)