Asteroids Deluxe to Asteroids adaptor

Does anyone make and sell these or do I have to make one myself?

Thanks.

Matt

Matt,

I've got one I don't need anymore, I live just down the street from
you. I'll dig it out tonight.

Louis

Matt Rossiter wrote:
> Does anyone make and sell these or do I have to make one myself?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matt

Ok... I'm just a bit confused about this...

Is this to run Asteroids (modified) roms on a Deluxe boardset? Or
vice-versa, to run Deluxe roms on an original Asteroids boardset?

-roy-

:
: Is this to run Asteroids (modified) roms on a Deluxe boardset? Or
: vice-versa, to run Deluxe roms on an original Asteroids boardset?

Modify the pinouts so Asteroids deluxe will play in an asteroids cabinet

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu