Williams speaker grill cover..

Ok.. Arcadeshop sells a replica Williams cabinet...

Does anyone know if any of their "optional parts" are actually compatible
with origional williams parts?

In other words, can they be used for some of the more hard to find parts
(speaker grills that haven't been punched through?)

steve

Speaking of the speak gill cover... I had one that was punched through (why
the hell did everyone punch these?) and I recovered it with "Paw-Proof".
Good stuff, it makes a decent replacement.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Ok.. Arcadeshop sells a replica Williams cabinet...
>
> Does anyone know if any of their "optional parts" are actually compatible
> with origional williams parts?
>
> In other words, can they be used for some of the more hard to find parts
> (speaker grills that haven't been punched through?)
>
> steve

ive actually got a really nice speaker grill (unpunched) from a joust i
bought off ebay a few years ago

if you have something to trade, drop me a line

HI Folks

I've found a material /speaker grille fabric that looks amazingly similiar
to the original stuff... Next time I do one, I'll take a pic...

I'm happy to pick up some for people and ship it (bear in mind it'll e
airmail but hell, cant be heavy) - just drop em a mail
Regards
Rav