Williams speaker grill cover..

Ok.. Arcadeshop sells a replica Williams cabinet...

Does anyone know if any of their "optional parts" are actually compatible
with origional williams parts?

In other words, can they be used for some of the more hard to find parts
(speaker grills that haven't been punched through?)

steve
3 answers Last reply
More about williams speaker grill cover

    Speaking of the speak gill cover... I had one that was punched through (why
    the hell did everyone punch these?) and I recovered it with "Paw-Proof".
    Good stuff, it makes a decent replacement.

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Ok.. Arcadeshop sells a replica Williams cabinet...
    >
    > Does anyone know if any of their "optional parts" are actually compatible
    > with origional williams parts?
    >
    > In other words, can they be used for some of the more hard to find parts
    > (speaker grills that haven't been punched through?)
    >
    > steve

    ive actually got a really nice speaker grill (unpunched) from a joust i
    bought off ebay a few years ago

    if you have something to trade, drop me a line

    HI Folks

    I've found a material /speaker grille fabric that looks amazingly similiar
    to the original stuff... Next time I do one, I'll take a pic...

    I'm happy to pick up some for people and ship it (bear in mind it'll e
    airmail but hell, cant be heavy) - just drop em a mail
    Regards
    Rav
    "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
    > ive actually got a really nice speaker grill (unpunched) from a joust i
    > bought off ebay a few years ago
    >
    > if you have something to trade, drop me a line

Speakers Video Games