Hello!

I get this wierd message every time I start my computer and log into Windows:
(I have Finnish Win XP so i must try to translate finnish text to english
text, so if you don't understand what the heck I'm writing, I'm sorry :)

-
cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairingServices

Application has caused an exception, that couldn't be handled.

Processmarking=0x524 (1316), thredmarking=0x528 (1320).

You can cancel this application by pressing OK.
You can start error repair function by pressing Cancel.
-

When i press Cancel, appears similar window as the first one. Pressing
Cancel again appears this window:

-
cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairirgServices couldn't be found

Registered JIT-ErrorRepairing isn't working. Starting JIT-ErrorRepairing
with next command caused errorcode 0x2 (2). Chech your computer settings.

cordbg.exe !a 0x524

Select Try Again, if you want to stop the process and paste errorrepairing
manually.
Select Cancel, if you want to abort JIT-ErrorRepairing application.
-

If I press OK to two first messages, this 3th window wont appear and nothing
happens. If I press Try Again to this 3th window, it just disappear and same
happens when I press Cancel.
No matter what button I press, these messages keep coming at my display
every time I start Windows and i'm very pissed off!

I hope somebody understood what I tryed to say and can help me! :)

"Lare" <Lare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I get this wierd message every time I start my computer and log into
> Windows:
> (I have Finnish Win XP so i must try to translate finnish text to english
> text, so if you don't understand what the heck I'm writing, I'm sorry :)
>
> -
> cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairingServices
>
> Application has caused an exception, that couldn't be handled.
>
> Processmarking=0x524 (1316), thredmarking=0x528 (1320).
>
> You can cancel this application by pressing OK.
> You can start error repair function by pressing Cancel.
> -
>
> When i press Cancel, appears similar window as the first one. Pressing
> Cancel again appears this window:
>
> -
> cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairirgServices couldn't be found
>
> Registered JIT-ErrorRepairing isn't working. Starting JIT-ErrorRepairing
> with next command caused errorcode 0x2 (2). Chech your computer settings.
>
> cordbg.exe !a 0x524
>
> Select Try Again, if you want to stop the process and paste errorrepairing
> manually.
> Select Cancel, if you want to abort JIT-ErrorRepairing application.
> -
>
> If I press OK to two first messages, this 3th window wont appear and
> nothing
> happens. If I press Try Again to this 3th window, it just disappear and
> same
> happens when I press Cancel.
> No matter what button I press, these messages keep coming at my display
> every time I start Windows and i'm very pissed off!
>
> I hope somebody understood what I tryed to say and can help me! :)

If you have an ATI graphics card, then it is the catalyst program causing
the error. Uninstall and re-install the driver.

If you don't have an ATI graphics card, could be something nasty. Run
AdAware from Lavasoft to check your system as well as your AV on full scan.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:45:21 +0100, "Simon Hawking" <shawking@orange.net> wrote:

>"Lare" <Lare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello!
>>
>> I get this wierd message every time I start my computer and log into
>> Windows:
>> (I have Finnish Win XP so i must try to translate finnish text to english
>> text, so if you don't understand what the heck I'm writing, I'm sorry :)
>>
>> -
>> cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairingServices
>>
>> Application has caused an exception, that couldn't be handled.
>>
>> Processmarking=0x524 (1316), thredmarking=0x528 (1320).
>>
>> You can cancel this application by pressing OK.
>> You can start error repair function by pressing Cancel.
>> -
>>
>> When i press Cancel, appears similar window as the first one. Pressing
>> Cancel again appears this window:
>>
>> -
>> cli.exe - CLR-ErrorRepairirgServices couldn't be found
>>
>> Registered JIT-ErrorRepairing isn't working. Starting JIT-ErrorRepairing
>> with next command caused errorcode 0x2 (2). Chech your computer settings.
>>
>> cordbg.exe !a 0x524
>>
>> Select Try Again, if you want to stop the process and paste errorrepairing
>> manually.
>> Select Cancel, if you want to abort JIT-ErrorRepairing application.
>> -
>>
>> If I press OK to two first messages, this 3th window wont appear and
>> nothing
>> happens. If I press Try Again to this 3th window, it just disappear and
>> same
>> happens when I press Cancel.
>> No matter what button I press, these messages keep coming at my display
>> every time I start Windows and i'm very pissed off!
>>
>> I hope somebody understood what I tryed to say and can help me! :)
>
>If you have an ATI graphics card, then it is the catalyst program causing
>the error. Uninstall and re-install the driver.
>
>If you don't have an ATI graphics card, could be something nasty. Run
>AdAware from Lavasoft to check your system as well as your AV on full scan.

I am having the same problem. I have 2 desktop's and one is admin and one is limited. The admin desktop is fine but the
limited one has this problem. Why would that be??