How do I find out what my outgoing and incoming email server is. Also how do
I know If it is HTTP, or POP3. I have know idea what any of these are, please
help.

Your ISP (Internet Server Provider) will know what your
incoming and outgoing email server settings are...contact
them for assistance.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"kaa" wrote:

| How do I find out what my outgoing and incoming email server is. Also how do
| I know If it is HTTP, or POP3. I have know idea what any of these are, please
| help.

Are you currently using e-mail- or initially setting it up?

AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
Myers, FL