Sign in with
Your question

IT Professionals Forums

Last response: in Business Computing
August 1, 2012 9:33:59 PM

I've been looking here and there for vender neutral forums for serious IT pros and academics: security, crypto, analytics, scientific, et al.. Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks.

More about : professionals forums

September 14, 2012 11:47:41 AM

I think this forum may be good for you and others are digital point...
September 14, 2012 11:05:24 PM

I also like overclockers.com.au but this forum does have some good posters.
Related resources
October 29, 2012 6:07:02 PM

seti said:
I've been looking here and there for vender neutral forums for serious IT pros and academics: security, crypto, analytics, scientific, et al.. Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks.

I'd start here for security/crypto/forensics.
www.darkreading.com

If you want to read into security, it will depend on which platform you want to secure. Microsoft will have good info about their security, Linux likewise, etc. The technology can be research independently of each other though.

Depending on the technology present in an environment, your forensics tactics would change. Depending on your requirements your crypto security would change.

Bitlocker for example can be AES 128 or AES 256. There is a great white paper from Microsoft on how their technology works and how they vetted it against existing encryption software. That would open a lot of doors of new things to search on.

Many of today's components are open sourced, meaning vendors are all using the same technology.
December 14, 2012 10:50:05 PM

I search on internet and on forums to know who have the best company of IT . I make an study and found this site http://www.paloaltostaffingtech.com/employers/ and I like that . I want to be part of their team
!