Blank Pages between printouts

April 28, 2005 5:06:03 PM

I have several clients complaining about the blank pages that are printed
between reports. Is there a way to eliminate these?

More about : blank pages printouts

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:46:21 PM

Not sure if this will help, but have them go to the "Printers and Faxes"
menu. Should be listed on the right side of the START menu, or is also
accessible through the Control Panel...

1 - Right click on the printer that they are using, and choose properties...
2 - Select the ADVANCED tab at the top of the printer's properties window.
3 - At the bottom there should be a button labeled "Separator Page...",
select that.
4 - When that window opens, make sure that there is nothing in the box for
the person choice of a separator page...

Might not help, but worth a try...

!