Blank Pages between printouts

I have several clients complaining about the blank pages that are printed
between reports. Is there a way to eliminate these?
1 answer Last reply
More about blank pages printouts

    Not sure if this will help, but have them go to the "Printers and Faxes"
    menu. Should be listed on the right side of the START menu, or is also
    accessible through the Control Panel...

    1 - Right click on the printer that they are using, and choose properties...
    2 - Select the ADVANCED tab at the top of the printer's properties window.
    3 - At the bottom there should be a button labeled "Separator Page...",
    select that.
    4 - When that window opens, make sure that there is nothing in the box for
    the person choice of a separator page...

    Might not help, but worth a try...

    "Leon Baehre" <Leon Baehre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have several clients complaining about the blank pages that are printed
    > between reports. Is there a way to eliminate these?

Support Microsoft Windows XP