FS: Misc Artwork and parts

I have the following for sale:
As always, first come, first server:

1) Atari Start light button NOS (still in original wrap) with tall cone. $45
per pair shipped - only 2 pairs available -

2) Williams swicthing PS (works with Robotron, Joust, stagate etc...) new -
purchased from bob roberts - $37 shipped - only one available.

3) 1 new bottle of C-POP cleaner - $14 shipped. Only one available.

4) Galaga side art set, kickplate and cpo (Namco - two bit) - $100 shipped.
Only two available.

5) Lower Q*Bert CPO (black piece) - new - $12 shipped - 10 available.

6) Original Ms. Pacman PCB - tested - working - $140 shipped.

7) Midway cocktail speaker grill set of 2 - new - powder coated - $15 per
set shipped. 2 sets available.

8) Pacman Upright CPO - nos - $20 shipped.

Email me direct.

Thanks.
7 answers Last reply
More about misc artwork parts

    I'll take the CPOP, if its still available.

    Thanks,
    Mark

    arrrgh, i wanted the cpop!

    Sorry, Darin :)

    Sorry, Darin :)

    I don't know personally, yet. But all the testimonials (Darin's
    included) make it seem like its great stuff. I tried to get some awhile
    back but it isn't being made currently and I don't know if it will be
    again. So, it seemed like a unique opportunity to get to try it at a
    reasonable costs. Thanks, Philippe.

    Really? Is cpop really that good? Huh.

    -r-

    "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
    > arrrgh, i wanted the cpop!

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi Philippe,

    I have e-mailed you a couple times and I need to get in touch with you
    in regards to an order from this post. Please e-mail me when you see
    this or call 727-433-1114.

    Thanks so much,
    Todd

Video Games