FS: Misc Artwork and parts

Last response: in Video Games
April 16, 2005 9:47:18 AM

I have the following for sale:
As always, first come, first server:

1) Atari Start light button NOS (still in original wrap) with tall cone. $45
per pair shipped - only 2 pairs available -

2) Williams swicthing PS (works with Robotron, Joust, stagate etc...) new -
purchased from bob roberts - $37 shipped - only one available.

3) 1 new bottle of C-POP cleaner - $14 shipped. Only one available.

4) Galaga side art set, kickplate and cpo (Namco - two bit) - $100 shipped.
Only two available.

5) Lower Q*Bert CPO (black piece) - new - $12 shipped - 10 available.

6) Original Ms. Pacman PCB - tested - working - $140 shipped.

7) Midway cocktail speaker grill set of 2 - new - powder coated - $15 per
set shipped. 2 sets available.

8) Pacman Upright CPO - nos - $20 shipped.

Email me direct.

Thanks.

More about : misc artwork parts

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 10:18:18 AM

I'll take the CPOP, if its still available.

Thanks,
Mark
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 11:46:53 AM

arrrgh, i wanted the cpop!
April 16, 2005 5:44:12 PM

Sorry, Darin :)
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 5:44:25 PM

Sorry, Darin :)
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:17:59 PM

I don't know personally, yet. But all the testimonials (Darin's
included) make it seem like its great stuff. I tried to get some awhile
back but it isn't being made currently and I don't know if it will be
again. So, it seemed like a unique opportunity to get to try it at a
reasonable costs. Thanks, Philippe.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 10:28:44 PM

Really? Is cpop really that good? Huh.

-r-

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> arrrgh, i wanted the cpop!

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 2:51:20 PM

Hi Philippe,

I have e-mailed you a couple times and I need to get in touch with you
in regards to an order from this post. Please e-mail me when you see
this or call 727-433-1114.

Thanks so much,
Todd
!