Recycle Bin files hidden

I recently installed a new SATA hard drive. I cloned the old drive and
everything seemed to be OK. The only problem I am having is with the Recycle
Bin. There are files there, but I can not see them. Meaning, if I hit "Empty
Recycle Bin" it will say "Are you sure you want to delete XX files?" But, if
I click on the Recycle Bin, it appears empty. Does anyone know how to fix
this? Thanks for your help.

Mike F

Mike, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select R and scroll to Recycle Bin