start up?

When I turn on my computer the screen comes up tosign on as administrator. It
just started doing this how can I get rid of it? When I turn it on I just
want it to go to the desktop. Using Windows xp pro. Thanks for your help.

"jct883" <jct883@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I turn on my computer the screen comes up tosign on as
> administrator. It
> just started doing this how can I get rid of it? When I turn it on I
> just
> want it to go to the desktop. Using Windows xp pro. Thanks for your
> help.

How to turn on automatic logon in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315231

Use the "control userpasswords2" method near the bottom of the KB
article.

--
William