Free Monitors, cheap cabs and boards in CT

Hi everyone,
I have 4 monitors that are headed to the dump on Monday morning if anyone
wants them. You have to take the whole monitor, not just the chassis.
There's a GO7, 4600, 4900, 13" sanyo (nintendo) and Hantrex something or
other. I think they all have screen burn but the price is fair enough. I'm
pretty sure they're all dead, didn't test the 4600 or Han ( I hate both of
those so whether they worked or not, they were going to the dump). I can't
hold them as I don't have the room. Come take one or all. Located in
Hamden, CT.

Also have a Midway cocktail that was previously a MCR game. Not sure which
one it was but it was a 19" horizontally mounted monitor in the cab. One of
the free monitors was in it. It still has all the monitor mounting hardware
but it was converted to some trivia game. I was going to unconvert it but
I'm pretty sure a 19" vert monitor won't fit without some real doing. $75
or $125 with a tested working monitor. the control panels and stuff are all
there, no board. The bottom of it is a bit rough but nothing a little angle
iron couldn't dress up. Good project cab.

Pacman boards - two of them, tested and working on my jamma test bench.
$125 a piece shipped

Joust boards- two of them - full three piece set on the metal plate, tested
and working $110 a piece shipped

I should be around from about 11:30 until 3 tomorrow if anyone wants some of
this stuff.

Thanks, Scott

scott (AT) agelessarcade dot com
--
www.agelessarcade.com
Hamden, CT 06518

    <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    > wrote in news:LLh8e.2624$mG3.620@twister.nyroc.rr.com:
    >
    > > good luck getting rid of monitors - I had to dumpster all mine
    >
    > Didn't you get my email offering to take some off your hands? I
    couldn't
    > take them all, but I offered to help you dumpster what I couldn't.
    >
    > --
    > Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    > http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

    I could use G07 and 4900 chassis. If anyone wants to send the chassis
    alone, I'll gladly paypal for the postage.

    john
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in

    > Hi everyone,
    > I have 4 monitors that are headed to the dump on Monday morning if
    > anyone wants them. You have to take the whole monitor, not just the
    > chassis. There's a GO7, 4600, 4900, 13" sanyo (nintendo) and Hantrex
    > something or other. I think they all have screen burn but the price
    > is fair enough. I'm pretty sure they're all dead, didn't test the 4600
    > or Han ( I hate both of those so whether they worked or not, they were
    > going to the dump). I can't hold them as I don't have the room. Come
    > take one or all. Located in Hamden, CT.

    If my wife wasn't due any time, I'd be down there.

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > I have 4 monitors that are headed to the dump on Monday morning if anyone
    > wants them. You have to take the whole monitor, not just the chassis.
    > There's a GO7, 4600, 4900, 13" sanyo (nintendo) and Hantrex something or
    > other. I think they all have screen burn but the price is fair enough.
    > I'm
    > pretty sure they're all dead, didn't test the 4600 or Han ( I hate both of
    > those so whether they worked or not, they were going to the dump). I
    > can't
    > hold them as I don't have the room. Come take one or all. Located in
    > Hamden, CT.
    >
    > Also have a Midway cocktail that was previously a MCR game. Not sure
    > which
    > one it was but it was a 19" horizontally mounted monitor in the cab. One
    > of
    > the free monitors was in it. It still has all the monitor mounting
    > hardware
    > but it was converted to some trivia game. I was going to unconvert it but
    > I'm pretty sure a 19" vert monitor won't fit without some real doing. $75
    > or $125 with a tested working monitor. the control panels and stuff are
    > all
    > there, no board. The bottom of it is a bit rough but nothing a little
    > angle
    > iron couldn't dress up. Good project cab.
    >
    > Pacman boards - two of them, tested and working on my jamma test bench.
    > $125 a piece shipped
    >
    > Joust boards- two of them - full three piece set on the metal plate,
    > tested
    > and working $110 a piece shipped
    >
    > I should be around from about 11:30 until 3 tomorrow if anyone wants some
    > of
    > this stuff.
    >
    > Thanks, Scott
    >
    > scott (AT) agelessarcade dot com
    > --
    > www.agelessarcade.com
    > Hamden, CT 06518

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    wrote in news:LLh8e.2624$mG3.620@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

    > good luck getting rid of monitors - I had to dumpster all mine

    Didn't you get my email offering to take some off your hands? I couldn't
    take them all, but I offered to help you dumpster what I couldn't.

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    yes I did but the scheduling wasnt right

    --
    Art
    "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    > wrote in news:LLh8e.2624$mG3.620@twister.nyroc.rr.com:
    >
    >> good luck getting rid of monitors - I had to dumpster all mine
    >
    > Didn't you get my email offering to take some off your hands? I couldn't
    > take them all, but I offered to help you dumpster what I couldn't.
    >
    > --
    > Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    > http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I did manage to get rid of 2 of the 5 monitors I had.. not too shabby.
    Still have the Hantrex, GO7 and 4600 if anyone wants to pick any of them up
    tonight...

    Scott

    wrote in message news:sOt8e.1604$Bc7.925@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > yes I did but the scheduling wasnt right
    >
    > --
    > Art
    > "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    > > wrote in news:LLh8e.2624$mG3.620@twister.nyroc.rr.com:
    > >
    > >> good luck getting rid of monitors - I had to dumpster all mine
    > >
    > > Didn't you get my email offering to take some off your hands? I
    couldn't
    > > take them all, but I offered to help you dumpster what I couldn't.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    > > http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    > I did manage to get rid of 2 of the 5 monitors I had.. not too
    > shabby. Still have the Hantrex, GO7 and 4600 if anyone wants to pick
    > any of them up tonight...

    Temping...I can always use 4600 parts. She couldn't go into labor while
    she's sleeping...could she?

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    ok... if she hasn't gone to labor yet... GET A WATER PROOF BED SHEET...
    trust me... I have 6 kids... there's very few things worse then trying to
    clean up amniotic fluid out of a mattress, especially when you're hyper
    trying to get the wife to the hospital and all. although they'd probably
    send you home unless contractions are really close... still...

    > "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in
    >
    >> I did manage to get rid of 2 of the 5 monitors I had.. not too
    >> shabby. Still have the Hantrex, GO7 and 4600 if anyone wants to pick
    >> any of them up tonight...
    >
    > Temping...I can always use 4600 parts. She couldn't go into labor while
    > she's sleeping...could she?
    >
    > --
    > Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    > http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in

    > ok... if she hasn't gone to labor yet... GET A WATER PROOF BED
    > SHEET... trust me... I have 6 kids... there's very few things worse
    > then trying to clean up amniotic fluid out of a mattress, especially
    > when you're hyper trying to get the wife to the hospital and all.
    > although they'd probably send you home unless contractions are really
    > close... still...

    We've got two kids already. Still a good piece of advice! With our
    first, her water broke in the shower. The second had to be induced.

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Six kids? Steve, you know, they found out what causes that...

    Must be why my wife avoids it as much as possible.... :^{

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > ok... if she hasn't gone to labor yet... GET A WATER PROOF BED SHEET...
    > trust me... I have 6 kids... there's very few things worse then trying to
    > clean up amniotic fluid out of a mattress, especially when you're hyper
    > trying to get the wife to the hospital and all. although they'd probably
    > send you home unless contractions are really close... still...
    >
    > "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I did manage to get rid of 2 of the 5 monitors I had.. not too
    >>> shabby. Still have the Hantrex, GO7 and 4600 if anyone wants to pick
    >>> any of them up tonight...
    >>
    >> Temping...I can always use 4600 parts. She couldn't go into labor while
    >> she's sleeping...could she?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    >> http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Rob Carroll <robert.carroll30@verizon.net> wrote:
    : Six kids? Steve, you know, they found out what causes that...
    :
    : Must be why my wife avoids it as much as possible.... :^{

    Only with you Rob ;)

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Other 3 are in my garage now - Thanks Scott

    "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I did manage to get rid of 2 of the 5 monitors I had.. not too shabby.
    > Still have the Hantrex, GO7 and 4600 if anyone wants to pick any of them
    up
    > tonight...
    >
    > Scott
    >

    > "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    > wrote in message news:sOt8e.1604$Bc7.925@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > > yes I did but the scheduling wasnt right
    > >
    > > --
    > > Art
    > > "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com"
    <artgames@nycap.rr.com>

    > > > Didn't you get my email offering to take some off your hands? I
    > couldn't
    > > > take them all, but I offered to help you dumpster what I couldn't.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    > > > http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

Games Video Monitors Video Games