group policy affecting system restore

I have windows xp home edition and I can not restore my system as every
time I click on system restore I get a message:

"System restore has been turned off by group policy.To turn on system
restore please contact your domain administrator."

I used to be able to use restore but now I get this, any ideas?

--
gwyrion
gwyrion's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=831

System Restore Group Policy restrictions:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/srpolicy.htm

"gwyrion" <gwyrion.1o8ww0@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> I have windows xp home edition and I can not restore my system as every
> time I click on system restore I get a message:
>
> "System restore has been turned off by group policy.To turn on system
> restore please contact your domain administrator."
>
> I used to be able to use restore but now I get this, any ideas?
>

> --
> gwyrion
> gwyrion's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=831

oye666

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
"System Restore has been turned off by group policy. To turn on System Restore, contact your domain Administrator."

I have followed the directions given here.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/srpolicy.htm

and still I keep on getting the same message that the SR is turned off and contact domain admin to turn it on.

PLEASE HELP!!!