task manager error

Ctrl+Alt+Del and click twice on Task Manager's border.

"gwyrion" <gwyrion.1o8ww1@no-mx.msusenet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:gwyrion.1o8ww1@no-mx.msusenet.com...

> My task manager only shows the white box with the three options below,
> all options at the top are no longer there, yet they used to be, how do
> I rectify this?
>

> --
> gwyrion
> gwyrion's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=831

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q314227
This behavior may occur if Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode. If you
double-click the empty space in the border around the tabs, Task Manager switches to
this mode.
To switch Task Manager to its typical display mode, double-click the top border of
the window.

"gwyrion" <gwyrion.1o8ww1@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

> My task manager only shows the white box with the three options below,
> all options at the top are no longer there, yet they used to be, how do
> I rectify this?
>

> --
> gwyrion
> gwyrion's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=831