when someone emails me a pic. ms word or notepad wil not open it.When i try
it says:
fail to load graphics?
Do u still want it to open :
I clicks yes but nothing happens

Running Win XP IE6 And SP2
any help will be greatly appreciated

Philip

Notepad is a TEXT editor and will not open graphics files.. MS Word is a
word processor and you can paste/insert graphics into it..

You need to associate picture file formats with something like Windows
Picture and Fax editor.. go to Folder Options in Control Panel to set the
association..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user