pictures are out of focus

I installed Norton 2005 and now every picture is out of focus from any website
I check the ad blocking and it is not turned on
I checked show pictures in internet options
I went to norton's site and tried most of what they thought would correct
this problem...I can do a system restore and the problem goes away but I lose
the norton files of course...

I can go to a site but the pictures are blurred...I can right click on one
picture and then select show full quality and then that picture will come in
focus but the rest are still not in focus...

I have XP HE pen 4... 3.06 speed and plenty of memory

Any help would be welcomed
1 answer Last reply
More about pictures focus

    If you use any kind of web accelerator try disabling it. It can cause
    images to be blurry.

    --
    The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they
    foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.

    "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    |I installed Norton 2005 and now every picture is out of focus from
    any website
    | I check the ad blocking and it is not turned on
    | I checked show pictures in internet options
    | I went to norton's site and tried most of what they thought would
    correct
    | this problem...I can do a system restore and the problem goes away
    but I lose
    | the norton files of course...
    |
    | I can go to a site but the pictures are blurred...I can right click
    on one
    | picture and then select show full quality and then that picture will
    come in
    | focus but the rest are still not in focus...
    |
    | I have XP HE pen 4... 3.06 speed and plenty of memory
    |
    | Any help would be welcomed

Norton Windows XP