WTB: Robotron/Joust/Bubbles/Sinistar type cab. in OHIO

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking to buy an empty Robotron/Joust/Bubbles/Sinistar type cab. Side
art is not important. What is important is that the cab have NO water
damage/rotting, etc. and be in good shape. Also, need the control
panel, unpopulated. Email me at caligallagherATyahooDOTcom.

TIA

Cali

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

As so eloquently stated:

> Looking to buy an empty Robotron/Joust/Bubbles/Sinistar type cab. Side
> art is not important. What is important is that the cab have NO water
> damage/rotting, etc. and be in good shape. Also, need the control
> panel, unpopulated. Email me at caligallagherATyahooDOTcom.
>
> TIA
>
> Cali

You shoulda got that Joust - Hypersports conversion yesterday. It went for
$95

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"